Sunday, September 15, 2002

So. How was the party? It did kind of suck. Kind of. They gave us free food and alcohol...that was the good part. But there were terrible people there. There´s nothing worse than semi-famous people.
  • Ben "Son of Uschi" Tewaag.
  • Walter "Formerly I used to live in the Big Brother Container but now I am a bad actor".
  • Tommy "Since I left Samstag Nacht I obviously cannot afford a pair of decent pants" Krappweis.
    Can it get any better? I don´t think so.

    Or didn´t until we left for the Nachtgalerie (which can only be borne if you had at least 17 beers) and met people from Weilheim. (Sorry Weilheimians/Weilheimese/whatever, but it did not seem the Metropolis yesterday)


    I think I learned my lesson: staying home on your couch does not look so bad anymore all of a sudden.

  • No comments: