Wednesday, March 10, 2004

This is going to be about football so if you're not interested please disregard until you get to the exclamation points.

Bayern München suxx0rz

Lost. They lost against Real Madrid. Oliver Kahn is on TV at the moment saying it was all "tough luck". I guess luck is when you can't get the ball to go into the goal. Skill is when you do. Strange thing is it doesn't make me happy. I'd have preferred a German team in the Champions League, hard to get interested in only Spanish or Italian teams. Finale will probably be Real vs. La Coruna (damn me if I want to try and put the wiggly thing ~ over the n. What's the wiggly thing called anyway? I know that this & is an ampersand. And I even know an interrobang which I can't type here either ?!. But the wiggly thing ~ eludes me.) Anyhow, the only time I want Bayern to win, they lose. Figures.

1860 München suxx0rz

Had to do it. They didn't really exceed any expectations on Sunday and now our president has gone and bought himself a stadium for 2,8 Mio. Euro. This will also buy you 5 years of jailtime which isn't really a lot if you think about it. Maybe I should announce that I am corrupt. Hey, investors! Please give me money and I'll ... umm ... I'll ... I'll give you inside information into my company. Well, I guess that's the reason why nobody has approached me yet.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--senseless exclamation points

Whatever. My suspicion that deep in my heart I am not a friendly person continues. I really don't like my intern. He's sooooo slooooo, has this really thick accent, looks at me like a sheep through thick glasses and he smells funny. I am sorry. He's really trying to be nice but I just can't abide to be in the same room with him for very long. My other intern is lazy as hell and also somewhat stupid but at least able to control her accent and she doesn't smell bad.

Maybe I smell bad myself and don't realize it??? The other day I made a joke about smelling reasonably well and it received a rather lukewarm reception. Then again the joke wasn't as funny as it could be. Then again, today I apparently smelled like garlic and didn't notice it. Could have suspected as much as I made myself really really hot spaghetti sauce yesterday using two garlic cloves.

Sometimes I wonder how objective you are when you think about yourself. Usually, one has a certain self-perception but for some things you kind of have to rely on other people's opinion.

No comments: