Friday, July 09, 2004

Are you evil? Are ya?

I usually don't like to post links to those quizzes, but this one looked like fun AND I'm Agent Smith which is kind of cool:



N'other couple of fun links

Look at what math can do. Pretty pictures inside!

Are you bored? Why not look at ah..somebody's or others list of Wonders of the World. I doubt that the Las Vegas Strip is on the official list. Or is it? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Other than that, I'm basically the only person working at my company now and thus rather busy. Did meet up with my ex boyfriend yesterday and am meeting T. and M. today who are leaving the country, apparently. (I'll be asking you tonight about that, Mr M., I didn't get the whole story yesterday :)

And I am looking at a little Mazda MX-5 tomorrow morning. Seems like a good bargain. Keep your fingers crossed - the owner said there had been only one guy to look at it so far and he said he'd think about it. Roommate, by the way, has bought a little blue Mini with white stripes.



No comments: