Friday, July 16, 2004

I'm baaaaack. Not for long, on Tuesday I have to go to the US, but that will be the last trip for a while - I should be home in August in case anybody wants to drop by.
 
Frankfurt recap:
 
Met E. for coffee in the city. Found out that her apartment is situated right next to the hotel. Duh.
 
Got lost in a Frankfurt park which was fenced in with barbed wire - I crawled through a hole and did not find an exit on the other side. When I found one I had to basically travel through the whole city to get back to where I started.
 
Met B. who was really nice and we had a good time, even if we never DID find the Maintower. Then again, there were enough towers to go around and we saw a couple. And we did see the club the Preluders had their first show at. Ahem. Maybe I shouldn't know casting shows as well as I do.
 
Went back with crazy train service personnel ("Speisen auf Reisen - Snacken auf Strecken").
 
Picked up my car today - yay!!! It's just beautiful. Drove around looking like a blonde chick in a convertible. Which I am. That's why.
 
Now I am back on the couch and for this reason and that my mood is kind of mopey.

No comments: