Tuesday, August 17, 2004

I don't like fighting with people. Sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes that's a bad thing. Whenever I DO fight with somebody, I feel excruciatingly bad and most of the time I can't sleep a wink. That's not the case today but I'm still somewhat uneasy. And it wasn't even a huge fight. Bah.

Also, I wish I wouldn't always keep racking my brain (yes, it is the correct way to spell it, I checked. "Wracked" is also acceptable, apparently, the spelling I chose, is ethymologically correct as it comes from the medieval torture instrument, however. Learn something every day)...where was I...ah...I wish I wouldn't keep racking my brain all the time whether what I did/said/chose was the correct thing to do/say/choose. Relax! Relax, dammit!

*pantpantpant

Not relaxed. More or less high-strung, no idea where that comes from.

No comments: