Wednesday, September 11, 2002

Had to go to the library again today with so many books for my exam that I am travelling around with a carry-on-bag on wheels looking like a stewardess.

Why am I travelling? Because they do not let you extend your books. Even if nobody wants them. Noooooo you may not. Instead, you lug them to the library, put them into the shelf and check out ANOTHER book NOT god forbid the same. Then you lug them back to your place where you do not read them. If I die from exhaustion tonight blame it on the freaking system.


Why am I not learning? Cause I discovered ICQ. Yes, it is all your fault, people :)

I should know it better. I used to chat a lot in my teenage years and I should have learned the lesson then: Chatting always leads to the same result: you get to know somebody...you talk to them often...you telephone...then you meet...and you have nothing to say to each other whatsoever. There is some exceptions, but not many.

This does not mean I will go as far as meeting everybody I chat with, by the way. I am rather selective in my attentions, having wasted countless years of my life (or so it seems) on endless meaningless everythingless chats with dorks.


And yes, that means you (possibly). Feel free to prove that you´re different.
(This does not mean that I am not a dork, too, by the way. No offense intended. But you probably are anyway. Offended that is. I probably offended the good people and the idiots are too dumb to realise it´s them I am talking about. "Oh, I am not a dork. I will tell her all kinds of funny jokes about ducks walking into bars and then we will proceed to erotic chat mode cause gals just loooove that.")

No comments: