Sunday, September 08, 2002

hm...it´s working again apparently...so..what has happened in the meantime?

I am still trying to study for my exams...but it is sooooooooo boring. On one hand I will be glad when it is all over, on the other I am terrified that I will wake up one morning, the exam will be the next day and I am not really prepared to take it.

The miezekatze (Tinisch´s bunny) died which was very sad.

And a new thought has come up: All the men we meet are either married or have girlfriends but they do not seem to care in the least. Why then bother to get married? I would feel like a hypocrite standing before the altar proclaiming love and cherish and all that - till death do us part, too - and then go cheat on my wife the minute she turns her back. If somebody could please explain?

No comments: