Monday, December 23, 2002

I deleted yesterday's post because I thought it was too depressive in retrospect. Hey, it's my blog and I can do whatever I want. I just get cranky around christmas time because I have this perfect plan for my perfect christmas and I never get to have it. And it would be easy...Here it is:



  1. Get up late.
  2. Go out for extended breakfast/brunch with boyfriend.
  3. Take a walk in the snow (hey, it's supposed to be perfect).
  4. Go and have a Glühwein at a christmas market.
  5. Cook a lovely christmas dinner together.
  6. Have lovely christmas dinner.
  7. Give each other a small present (just for unwrapping something)
  8. Snuggle up in front of the christmas tree.


See? Easy. Not: Christmas in Tahiti. Not: Present me with a Ferrari. But did it happen once? NO. It always ends with me standing in front of my parents' christmas tree singing and being cranky. (While I love my parents I'd prefer to visit them the next day for lunch, thank you very much.) Anyway. Maybe it'll happen one day...a girl can still dream, can she not...So to all of you:


Merry Christmas !!!

No comments: