Tuesday, May 20, 2003

After all those weeks of lounging about doing virtually nothing it's kind of a shock to now have basically three jobs. I am experimenting, market researching and guest relating. Trying to squeeze in sports, too. I don't mind being busy, but what I hate feeling is stressed because you need to go from point A to point B to point C and never have a moment's time to sit down and gather your thoughts. Just 5 minutes do the trick. But no, not today.


Probably wouldn't be feeling so stressed anyway if I had slept more...and had had time to eat...oh well. My own fault, could have gotten something to eat while I was working. Eating is overrated anyway. Just shoveled in some spaghetti, but felt kind of queasy during Tae Bo. (Uppercut, Frontpunch, Hook, Jab....uuuuh....do you want me to hit the black spots in front of my eyes?)


Other news: Our dishwasher is broken. Yikes! Dirty dishes are piling up..


More other news (sad): Last episode of Buffy airs today. Ever. *sniff*

No comments: