Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Hooray, I have a job... Today my boss offered me a 2-year-contract. Which suits me fine, because I'm still considering going to Australia or New Zealand at some point and then I can still reconsider after two years. Plus, work experience is always good. Minus, lots and lots of work and no free time anymore.

I just watched the news, and apparently I have as much sex as Angelina Jolie. Yay. Or should that be Nay? She's lying through her teeth, anyway...it was a rather embarrassing press conference for the film "Tomp Rayder".

"Ms Jolie, what do you think of Til Schweiger?"

"Oh, he's such a nice guy to work with ... because I don't know who he is and I couldn't care less and he was only in one teeny tiny scene so European sponsors will be happy and does anyone remember him in Driven? Didn't think so."

Well, that's not quite how it went, but it could have.

No comments: