Monday, November 03, 2003

I retract everything nasty I said about the website my computer kept redirecting to when I tried to access Google. They had nothing to do with it, it's a virus (I wonder where my computer keeps getting those - is he sneaking around at night, visiting dangerous unhealthy places??). Anyway. Just trying to get rid of the damn thing and then it's Google Away! again.

Now I need to go and find my notes on the subject my exam on Wednesday will be about. That and I need to clean the apartment. And wash.

By the way, I am going on a vacation next week...wheee! Booked a week-long trip to Turkey. I certainly hope there still will be some sun because I am as white as a fish's underbelly in the deepest areas of the Mariana's Trench. Though I once saw a documentation on sea creatures of the deep and this metaphor/analogy/whateverfigureofspeechitis might just mean I have big purple spots on my face that are glowing in the dark. Yikes.

And I still am a bit nervous about starting to work. I don't know why really, I've worked in a lot of places before. Hm. I wonder if I'll get a business card. Yay. I'll go and visit my future workplace on Wednesday after my exam, I guess, to take a look at my office and everything.

Now I'll check my mail, if I find links that are fun I might be back to post them later.

No comments: