Thursday, January 15, 2004

At the moment, I have the feeling that my blog is rather boring. But that's because I really have nothing to say. Usually I'm in a bad mood and I don't want to bitch about it all the time. So I'll just talk about what's on the radio. I don't really DO anything either. As the French say: "Métro, boulot, dodo". Those wacky French people, those. Let me see. What happened yesterday:

  • Got up
  • Had some Senseo coffee (yum)
  • Went to work
  • Had some coffee at work
  • Had more coffee
  • Topped it off with coffee
  • Had a roll for lunch (and coffee)
  • Almost fell asleep around three (coffee seems not to be what it used to be)
  • Went home at six
  • Cleaned the kitchen, emptied the dishwasher, fed the cats
  • Watched my online football team lose 6:0
  • Had leftover Chinese food ("Flying dragon", No. 48)
  • Had a piece of tuna lasagna ((c) Silgge)
  • Had some pudding ((c) Katrin)
  • Watched IBES-HMHR ("I'm a celebrity, get me out of here", v. funny yesterday)
  • Adjusted my online football team, cuddled the cats, had some port and ventured into the territory of really bad poetry about alcohol chatting with P.
  • Went to bed

How's that for exciting? I think I'll have myself some coffee now. Oh, another musical fun fact: The tune I always thought to be Radio Virgin's commercial jingle turned out to be the new Red Hot Chili Peppers song. Oops.

No comments: