Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Today I can announce 11 correct answers in the journalism quiz. It would have been 12 had I stopped to think about Tucholsky for a moment and not just scratched my ass and answered the first thing that came to my mind. Then again, I guess there were a couple of lucky guesses. I hate it that people are so competitive - they used to give you the correct answers right away and some people went back and answered everything again to get full points. Whatever. Who cares. It's not like you can win anything. Even if you could I wouldn't care. If I really cared I'd look up the answers on the internet.

Anyway, this led to them not giving out the correct answers rightaway but a month later. When I care even less to look them up. Which means I'll never know what the right answers were and the quest to fight ignorance has been postponed to another time.

The strange thing: It actually worked - there are less people with all correct answers. Hello? As I said above: LOOK THEM UP ON THE INTERNET... but I guess if you're dumb enough to cheat on a stupid quiz you're probably dumb enough not to know how Google works. And I mean that in the purely operational sense, I guess not a lot of people know how Google really works.

No comments: