Thursday, January 22, 2004

New And Improved

As the comments haven't been working properly since ... oh, forever, I am trying out a new comments program. Which means all your old comments have magically disappeared (actually I just disappeared them with my super HTML powers, they're still there in case you were attached to them). So I hope the new system will actually work, because I *like* reading comments.

Since they weren't working yesterday, you have to click this here link if you want to see P.'s contribution to the film topic at hand. Don't be intimidated by the breathtaking beauty of that page, after all, he's a trained professional. For full enjoyment turn your volume up to "High", by the way. Don't say I didn't warn you.

What else? Or: Other Fun Facts Nobody Cares About:

Woke up with R.E.M. in my head: "Please don't take my picture, it's been a bad day." Somehow I feel like it's a bad day, though nothing really happened to make it one. Feel like a wimp with no willpower, but that's beside the point. What point, exactly? At least when I get up it's not completely dark anymore. I think I am ready for summer. SUMMER! SUN! As I type this, the sun is coming out. Praise me and my psychic powers, if you will!

Tomorrow I'm going on a business trip. Ha. Onna train. At 6.33 in the morning. Yep, work life is glamorous. But I am quite looking forward to my first *real* business trip two weeks from now where I get to present my brand new "Miles and More" card.

I just realized I always type in my passport with two fingers in a special rhythm.

When I was watching "El the millionaire" I didn't realize I actually have been on a snowboarding trip with one of the participants (J. from HH, in case you are wondering, Ulisch). Whoa! She says it was an all expense three weeks trip and that's why she did it. Has been eliminated anyways.


end of transmission

No comments: