Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Yesterday I wasn't really feeling up to scratch. Nothing really happened, it was just one of those days where nothing goes quite right. First of all I had nothing really to do which I hate. I can't really understand how people could like jobs where they lounge about all day. I started feeling completely useless.

Then I had to call around negotiating things. And I'm really bad on the telephone. I kept forgetting to ask things and being pushed around and nothing worked out like it should have. The useless feeling mounted and mounted and when I went home I started thinking about all the things I should have done but haven't so far.

Now that's something I've had always had trouble with, I am Miss Procrastination herself. I just put my head in the sand and hope it will go away, whatever it is. Can't really bitch about it, too, because it's all my fault and I just need to get up off my lazy butt and DO things. Usually I just ignore that but on days like yesterday I feel like I am balancing a huge stack of porcelain cups and keep piling on and piling on and one day it'll all come crashing down on my head...

So yesterday I was feeling unbalanced and cranky. Still haven't quite recovered from that feeling and in addition my head feels empty and stupid. So there's nothing interesting I have to add to this blog today.

No comments: