Sunday, February 08, 2004

Sometimes I think I'm just not prepared for the real world. Tomorrow I have to go on my first business trip and nothing's like it's supposed to be. I haven't packed yet (yes, I know, I know, not surprised etc.) and I'm terrified something's going to go wrong.

I have to meet about 20 customers and I am imagining them to be an irate mob. I have to moderate a group discussion and I am worried to death about my timing. Then I have to set up remote e-mail contact with another customer and send them stuff about the group discussion - I imagine myself running through Hamburg trying to find an internet café that'll let me e-mail because something's not going to work out.

Ack! I really need to relax! My poor noives! Probably everything's going to progress smoothly but I'll stop sweating once I am at the airport.

Project "straying off the path of righteousness" isn't finished either...and I have to meet up with the people it concerns on Tuesday evening. No way I am going to have it done by then, my head is empty and my hand is lame. I'm terrified about that, too. Please make this week go away. Please. I promise I'll be really good.

And now I'll go and have a beer to stop my head from spinning.

See you all on Tuesday evening.

No comments: