Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Today I feel sick. Stayed home from work, too. I certainly hope that I will feel better tomorrow as I have a) lots to do at work b) need to clean the apartment c) we're getting a new couch d) I'll have a visitor over the weekend and need to prepare (see b)) e) lots of other stuff still pending - do you need to GO to a police station to tell them about the loss of your bike or can you just call them? I don't have time for all this. I would also need to go to the hairdresser and I need to pick up some of my regular medication from the pharmacy ("Can I order it for you?" "Sure." - never went back there to pick it up, I hope they still have it.) Boy, oh boy. I guess I'll rather stay here on this couch (as long as I still have it and give you some links to stupid games I can't play cause my head and my eyes hurt.

Separate the bouncing balls!

Escape!

No comments: