Sunday, September 29, 2002

The weekend went quite like I expected...by now I am almost out of my mind. My stomach hurts and I feel really sick most of the time...hooray. Constant worrying also eroded my ability to focus on the task at hand, great. So I cannot even analyze the personality disorders that I acquired...and taking baths all the time to calm down is also not really a valid option.


On Saturday I did not get much sleep, either...on the Oktoberfest somebody stole Uli´s bag with all of her things including her keys. So she called me up late at night if she could come over...which took some time, I might add.


And on top of it all, I am also feeling miserable. Not telling you why though. Just sharing my emotions so you can pity me and send me comforting e-mails :-)
Don´t mind me, at the moment I would even find a rock depressing if it happened to be in my vicinity. Thank goodness we live indoors or I would indulge in crying fits all the time. I am rambling on so I do not have to return to my books....but I have to...will somebody shoot me please and put me out of my misery...thank you very much.

No comments: