Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Yay!!! My first exam lies in the past...and it actually went quite well. That is to say the grade was good while the exam (in my opinion) wasn´t. I answered "Don´t know" to a third of the questions and another third I was floundering around. To give me a good grade seems kind of unfair to people who know a lot. Hmmm...none of my concern!!


Awfully tired now since I haven´t slept too much last night (though I was cheered up by the end of the evening, thanks again :). Tomorrow I have to go to the Oktoberfest with the people at work...maybe I can go home early, I don´t really feel like squeezing into my dirndl and dealing with masses of people. Only bearable when completely drunk, I might add. But you cannot really misbehave in front of your employer, so the right state of drunkenness will have to be carefully maintained...

No comments: