Friday, October 04, 2002

Today, strangely enough, I am feeling rather relaxed compared to last weekend...Wondering if that is a good or a bad sign for my exam on Monday. I have no idea if I am prepared for it...


But at least today I bought shoes. Shoes are always good...I think all women will agree. If you ever come to our flat the first thing you will notice is that it kind of looks like a shoe store of some sort...


The other thing that I cannot get enough of are sunglasses...never let me enter a store that sells sunglasses without taking my money from me first...


That gets me thinking: There is always something for everybody that is good for your inner balance. With me that would be:

  • if I am upset, taking a bath and/or shower (really upset means shower, just relaxing means bath)
  • watching either of the following: While you were sleeping, The Replacements, Pride and Prejudice or Dirty Dancing (note: These are mainly used for relaxing purposes, I do not mean to state these are the best films of all times)
  • shopping
  • reading a book that I really like and have read a million times before
  • having some tea / NOT having any coffee!!
  • having chocolate pudding


    If you like, you are welcome to use these suggestions for yourself (if you have your own, please, by any means, share them with me, I am always open to new suggestions).

  • No comments: