Sunday, November 24, 2002

Jetlag, schmetlag. I hate it. In general, I start feeling like in a coma around one p.m. but then lie awake in bed till seven in the morning. I wish I was one of those people who can go to sleep at the drop of a hat. But I can't. So I guess I am doomed to a half-life of looking like death itself and sleepwalking through the day for at least another week.


In addition, the relaxed feeling I had after our cruise is already starting to wear off when I think of everything that I'll have to do in the coming months. Well, nobody seems to have fun these days, everybody has no job or is stressed out, so why should it be different for me, I guess... Sucks anyway.


On a sidenote...I've been seeing all these : crop up lately. Do they mean anything or are they just supposed to look cool? If so, I could add some on this ::blog::..hey, I'm hip, too!!!!


On a second sidenote...(which I wanted to tell you earlier, but forgot). We saw Secretary which was the most romantic movie I've seen in quite some time. If you read the description, you might wonder about that, but it actually was!!! Strange but true!!! (Well, actually, if you are one of those people who decided to save yourself for your wedding night it might not be quite the film for you, but otherwise go see it!!!)

No comments: