Sunday, January 05, 2003

Today's slowly but steadily progressing to be one of those Sundays...

You know...hanging around listlessly, having stuff to do but really not feeling like doing anything...

At least it's snowing outside, but I guess that makes it even more hard to get some energy going..sort of mutes everything outside and inside. It's getting dark, too..and it's not even 5 p.m. As much as I like snow and cold weather I'm starting to feel like it could be summer again.


Topic: New Year's resolutions


I don't think one should have any. It's just pointless, as nobody ever keeps their resolutions. For years, I thought: Well, I'll just make one resolution, it'll be easier to keep. But all it did was give me a bad conscience because I didn't. So I don't. Does that make any sense? I'm rambling again. New year's resolution #1: Don't ramble. :)

No comments: