Friday, March 07, 2003

Have heard nothing from my job applications so far. But apparently, having a job sucks, too, so maybe I should be grateful. Feeling lousy at the moment, too. Still need to go out shopping, because tonight me and my roommate plan on making Burritos. If you enjoy a good Burrito you're always welcome to join us.


Just read somewhere that you shouldn't be friends with people you're interested in. I'm wondering how to do that.. I certainly wouldn't be interested in people I couldn't be friends with. Also, what happens if you don't know off the bat that you might be interested in somebody? Do you have to dump him as a friend as soon as you realize your feelings might be different? Seems kind of odd to me. I can't really tell if it's true, too. I think it's probably the other way around. If you get along real well AND there's mutual attraction, you become lovers/daters/relationship participators rightaway instead of friends. If there's no mutual attraction you become friends. And there probably is a reason why there was no mutual attraction in the first place. That of course could change, but I don't think it's likely to. Then again, I've been friends with my last boyfriend for years before we got together. Of course, he was seeing someone else the whole time...and we weren't really chummy friends. I'm just undecided on this issue.

No comments: