Monday, March 03, 2003

My horoscope says today would be a good day to do psychological work. Does this mean I should work on my paper? I guess it does. Feeling a little bit blah. In addition, it's Fasching, which I hate. People in cow costumes on TV. I'm glad I don't live in Cologne.


Yesterday I wrote an e-mail to this guy saying I enjoyed his movie. He actually replied and it turns out I can order it. Goody! I should write more e-mails, I feel rather successful :) Ah, the small highlights in my life. Am I pathetic or what?


The other day I felt really old...I was going to meet some friends at a club, but they came late and I had to wait by myself. Stood there holding my beer and feeling alone. I suddenly had the impression that this is how it's going to be in the future. Going out by yourself because everybody else is dating or staying home with the kids or doing something somebody my age should. Made me sort of depressed again. Damn. And I was feeling so good just a couple of days ago.


Doesn't anything ever work out? Olli Kahn is cheating on his wife, too.

No comments: