Friday, March 14, 2003

The other day I tried to do something good for mankind and donate blood. They didn't let me, though. Turns out my blood pressure is really low. I'm mentioning this now because that might explain why I feel so lousy in the mornings. Like now. I'll need something to cheer me up. I've checked out some medical sites and it says low blood pressure's basically a good thing, though.


Am seriously getting addicted to chess. I don't know if that's a good thing or not. On one hand it's probably a good way to spend your free time, on the other hand it's just another distraction when I should spend more time on my paper. I really should worry about the fact that it's taken some wrong turns and try to fix it, but I'm worrying about the Sicilian Opening instead. Procrastinator and Dodger, that's what I am. It doesn't help that I'm going to IKEA again today. Need more food :)

No comments: