Monday, March 10, 2003

Other than that I have decided to pick up my usual sports routine again. Sitting on the couch makes me fell like a shapeless blob. So I went jogging today. Led me to the following definition for the word paradox: "before going out for a run making sure you have money for cigarettes in your pocket". Now I'm feeling torn whether I should go to the gym later...the debate continues...you already DID sports today vs. Monday night is your favourite gym night. My shoulders and my neck hurt, too. I need a massage. Maybe the sauna in the gym would help - another argument pro.


Question: Why is it that some strange activities are so much fun? I, for one, enjoy taking the lint off the thing that collects lint in the dryer. Then again, I'm probably just amused very, very easily. Or seriously disturbed. You decide.

No comments: