Wednesday, April 30, 2003

I completely forgot to tell you about my trip to Prague plans... Turns out that the bus was completely sold out except for two tickets. Since the people in question are Tini, her boyfriend and me, obviously I get the short shrift. Understandable, yet sad at the same time. But wait! The lady at the ticket thing said if we arrived early there might be a slight chance that somebody did not turn up and I could still get onto the bus. Ok. It's now 9 p.m. I am supposed to meet Tini and Marco at the train station at 10. Bus leaves at 11. If you don't hear from me until Saturday everything worked out. If not, I'll give you more birthday present stories. Do you really want that? Well, then wish me luck!!! (Marco and me put in a request for it at the Universe, but I've had mixed success with that so far...)

No comments: