Sunday, June 29, 2003

Back to life, back to reality

So I'm back from Berlin and a little bit exhausted. Went to the Sage Club yesterday which was fun. Usually I think House music is rather boring but I liked what they played there. Plus, it was rather funny watching Thomas flirt with the barkeeper to get onto the guest list :) He ended up buying rounds for everybody and their brother and was so drunk he even gave the guy his phone number. Well, maybe it worked. If not, the guy was rather good-looking.. (At least he had a really good body which one could appreciate fully as he was only wearing underpants. Those weren't as good-looking - white briefs, ick!)

We got back rather late (me carrying Thomas up the stairs) and I got up early to have breakfast with Jule & Marco. Then I've been driving for 3 hours (the other three were taken care of by Marco), so I don't think today is the day for deep insights of any kind. As if any day was.

No comments: