Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Fixed the link on the Journalist thingie, if you feel like answering questions in German that neither me nor Ulisch can answer. Just returned from the gym. I go to the same Tae Bo class every tuesday (you might remember me telling about having to kick with both feet at the same time). Class is instructed by "lithe, limber and other things starting with l" Daniel. And there is this one lady who's there every time. She's about 50 years old, wears more make-up than KISS and - as I discovered today - she's wearing a push-up bra (we're talking about sports here, mind you). And she never leaves Daniel's side for even one minute. So we were wondering if she has the hots for him or if she actually is his mother or something. We christened her the "Sugar-Momma", just in case. Sad, sad, sad. I think I'd rather be CrazyCatLady


Other than that, I'm sad to report that I myself am neither lithe nor limber. Today Daniel-San wanted us to sit cross-legged and then lift everything off the floor just standing on our hands. I thought that was rather silly, so I chose to fall on my back, pretending to be a dead bug. Much more fun. Well, at least Daniel laughed. If I had chosen to go into close contact sports, I would have been one of the Great Ones because my enemies would have died laughing upon seeing me attempt the Crane. Hiiiii - Ya!!!


And finally...every town should have one of those. I bet Sulivan would like one.

No comments: