Friday, July 11, 2003

I was looking at my recipe of the day (I'm not sure whether I would like it or not) and I remembered what I was thinking the other day...

I thought I should cook more often and try out more recipes. But it's no fun to cook for oneself alone and usually my roommates and me don't come home at the same time. So what I propose is to be square and found a cooking society. We'd convene every week and cook a menu, to be determined in advance out of various cookbooks. (I'm thinking about my Naked Chef cookbook here. I'm also thinking about the Chef naked. But that's beside the point :)

We could then even post the recipes and results here for all world (ahem, well, maybe two people) to see. Or even install a NEW BLOG for it. The Glorious Blog of the YUM (Young Urban Munchers) Society we would call it. Or something.

Well, it's just a thought. I think so far everybody hated it :) I'll just go and make a sandwich, whaddaya say.

No comments: