Thursday, September 25, 2003

I really want to see Spirited Away. But nobody wants to go see it with me. I feel like Donkey in Shrek, to stay within the realms of animated features: "I'm all alooone, there's no one heere besiiiide me". Miyazaki's next project is Howl's Moving Casle. I really loved the book, hope I'll like the film as well.

What else?

My roommate is packing to go back to Austria and was deeply distraught because he had bought 8 boxes and everything he owns fit into two. I would really like to have his problems. If I had to pack and I bought 8 boxes, I'd probably throw a fit around box 7,5 since the contents so far wouldn't have made a dent into the Mount Everest that is my possessions.

I opened the file that contains my final paper - or should I say "contained" - now it contains only the letter "Y". Actually with an accent. "Ý". French terrorists have replaced my paper! Or is it spanish? The ETA? The roommate's spanish girlfriend??? Anyway, need to call my parents because I left my backup on their computer. Hope it's still there. Not THAT big a deal, because I've got it all printed out and turned in, but still annoying.

S. is coming to visit tomorrow and we're going to the Oktoberfest. Haven't seen her in ages - she's working as a flight attendant still (while I got out when the iron was still hot - mixed metaphor :)). Last we spoke on the phone she wanted to take up photography as a hobby, by the way.

And on Saturday is Jule's leaving party *sniff*.

No comments: