Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Feeling woozy today. I hate colds. You're not really sick, but can't really do anything, my head feels like it's filled with huge soggy cotton balls. The cats like it, though, since I am curled up in bed acting as a huge human heating pad for their curling up needs.

News from the dating front: Not only has Mr X written me an e-mail on Sunday and called on Monday, NO!! He wrote me another e-mail yesterday asking if we could meet again on Friday. Sigh. I feel really stupid about this because I have no idea why I would rather cut my toenails on Friday than meet him again. It was a nice date on Saturday... but still when I think about meeting him on Friday I really, really don't want to. How does one wrap that up nicely? I have no idea. Maybe I should just meet him on Friday but then say - that's it. Maybe I should put a stop to it rightaway which probably would only be fair. That and it would save awkward time on Friday. I hate this. Dating sucks. I'm not doing it again. Not that I object to going out with men, I object to the process of dating. OBJECTION, your honor!

So now I am lying in bed, my head is empty and I don't know what to say on the phone tonight. Pffhtmph! And my TV is in the other room. Crap.

No comments: