Thursday, October 09, 2003

I am racked with pain - the eyetoy gave me sore muscles...ouch! Only three more days til the Marathon (gulp), by the way. Today I was cycling to University to return my books (yay!) and I saw signs everywhere "Marathon will go through here" which is kind of funny, since I myself have no idea where we'll go - but apparently everywhere in Schwabing. If you want to check out the page it's here. I actually have a start number :) It's 6504. I'm excited.

Today in RTL2 news: Russian scientists find yeti leg. Oh my. Why do we even bother watching this? In real news: Vatican says condoms don't protect against AIDS. This reminds me I have to leave the church now that I am actually supposed to pay church tax. No way in hell (no pun intended) am I supporting this crap financially.

And in other science news: I just found our science experiment in the kitchen. It consists of a tomato that my parents gave me (among other fruits in a fruit basket) for my "name day". Maybe you recall when that was, if you don't, don't worry because it's been rather long: August 27. Ewwww...I can hear you say, picturing a mouldy tomato with a long green beard. But!!! It still looks like it did when I first got it. We suspect it being genetically engineered. I'll keep you posted on its progress.

No comments: