Sunday, December 07, 2003

Today I went to have dinner with my parents and I was looking at pictures from the wedding I went to. Then I thought about marriage and I remembered the only time I thought: "If he asked me, I'd marry him". Which was rather strange, because I really did not know the guy all that well. I just thought that being married to him would be a good thing because he was nice and polite and funny and he'd open doors for you and make sure you'd be comfortable and suchlike. Single, too. Then again, maybe he was gay, I don't know for sure.

Of course, whatever the case he wasn't really interested in me. Which was kind of contradictory, since we were talking about our love life (or lack thereof) and he said he couldn't imagine somebody not being interested in me. I think it was meant as a joke :) Then again, as I've said already, he might have been sincere and gay. (He only said he didn't have anybody in his life and never specified the gender of "anybody"). But I would have married him anyway. Maybe I should write him an e-mail and find out how he's doing.

So much for the deep thoughts.

On to more mundane things: Our shower screen doesn't fit our bathtub!!! Grmpf! No shower happiness for us any time soon - sniff. I hate showering with no curtain, you just can't reach that state of happy abandonment that lightens up the whole showering experience.

No comments: