Monday, December 15, 2003

Why is it that Austrian news always feature German topics? And no interesting topics either. Today I switched on the TV to hear: "Tax Reform in Germany". Hello? We barely want to hear about our own tax reform...let alone another country's. Are there Austrians who think: "I really wonder how the tax reform in Germany went..."??? I don't think there's any nation on earth who likes Germans less than Austrians. I mean, we're not well liked around the globe anyway, but usually people just make fun of the German accent, shouting "Jawoll!" a lot. But the Austrians will glower and pout and sulk. Well pardon us for invading and annexing your country totally against your will *cough*. But this isn't a rant about sulky austrians, I was just wondering.

Note: No intention of generalization, some of my best friends are Austrian, no actual Austrians were harmed in the making of this blog.

Made myself an early christmas present today and ordered the bestest and most littlest camera in the world from obscure Frenchmen. Hey, they were cheap and amazon out of stock.

No comments: