Thursday, February 19, 2004

Sleeping Beauty

I am kind of worried because I am so tired all the time. I constantly fall asleep even in the unlikeliest of situations. Once I fell asleep on the couch while somebody was visiting us (sorry, K.), once I fell asleep while I was talking to somebody on the net (sorry, P.) and yesterday I barely managed to hang up the phone before I fell asleep (sorry, A., was I getting incoherent?). Wasn't the phone call that tired me for sure, because that was rather interesting and showed me there's worse things than cats peeing all over your room...

Anyway. I sincerely hope it has nothing to do with the thyroid as I can't go to my thyroid doctor anymore. He only takes patients with private insurance. And I am not allowed in the private insurance anymore as I don't earn enough money. Honestly, this pisses me off, too. If I want to pay an assload of money for private insurance, why is it the state's business to say that I can't? Now I have to pay the public insurance, the stupid fee for visiting the doctor AND money for private additional insurance AND money, to ensure I ever get back into the private insurance. (They wouldn't take me again if I didn't keep my spot, as my thyroid condition won't pass their entrance health test). Which also adds to an assload of money minus the cushiony comfort that is private insurance. Bleh.

Keeping myself awake through loads of coffee. Maybe I should just drink gallons of the stuff. Yum. C-O-F-F-E-E. It's the nectar of gods. Or something.

At least I can look forward to next week when I was promised a visit from somebody I haven't seen in a long time *dances the dance of meeting old friends* Yay!!

No comments: