Monday, February 16, 2004

Today I came home from work and discovered the cats had peed over everything in my room. Yikes! If you knew the state my room was in you know that was a ton of work. Then I got a call requesting my presence for a party. I declined politely with my hands full of cat piss and had to listen to be called unspontaneous. Unspontaneous my ass.

"You don't care about meeting your friends!" Hello?
"I am sorry, but I have to clean my room as my cats peed over everything."
"What cats?"

The cats I have had for a year now and if you cared about meeting your friends you'd know that. Dumbass. Pissed me off, that did.

Three hours later and my room is clean. Two more loads to go into the washer and the last traces of cat's urine will be gone. Phew. At least I have pictures to prove the state of my room in case it gets chaotic again. See and marvel at the wonder that is my floor:



That is all. Thank you very much.

No comments: