Saturday, February 01, 2003

Sigh, my life is sad...every time I drink I wake up at ungodly hours and can't go back to sleep.

Well, at least I have the Internet to tide me over until somebody wakes and keeps me entertained :)

I had a fun evening yesterday here sort of...new location...but you get my point. Certainly seems like it after examining my body. My left knee is one dark bruise. There's also bruises on my one arm and I think that's cigarette burns I have on my other arm from when I fell over (don't ask). Just shows that you shouldn't go slamdancing at my age. But I like it. So there.


Wondering now how I'll get through the day. I'm planning to go to a football match and to a snowboarding contest. No, I will not participate actively in those events. What were you thinking? It'll mean actually leaving the house, though... And in the evening I promised Ulisch we'd go here. Well, we had fun the last time we went, but I don't know whether I can stay alive until then. But I am resourceful, yes, I am!! All I need is coffee, coffee, coffee. And coffee. And did I mention I needed coffee? (Just checking) And food. Wonder where I could get some. Outside, again. Damn. I guess I'll just curl up on the couch in a fetal position until somebody shows up, feeds me and prepares coffee.


Note: I just reread this post and I think I might have some leftover alcohol in my bloodstream.

No comments: