Monday, March 24, 2003

Just returned home from watching the Oscars. Now I am not tired at all...the sun is coming up. I have nothing to say really, just passing the time till I get totally exhausted and break down on my bed. Some thoughts on the Oscars:

  • Why is everybody at those events always wearing the ugliest dress they could possibly find?
  • Liked Chicago (we watched it beforehand). But then again, I like musicals. Don't know if it deserved all the Oscars it got, though.
  • What's always surprising is the "dead role call": HE's not dead??? (Ernest Borgnine, Karl Malden) HE's dead??? (Dudley Moore)
  • Want to see The Pianist.
  • Michael Moore rocks. Adrian Brody rocks more.
  • Don't go telling the Iraqi people "We want peace." What are they supposed to do about it?
  • Don't say: "I'm from New York. A city that explodes." Bad choice of words.
  • If you take along to the stage a guy who stutters they won't dare to cut you off in the middle of your acceptance speech.
  • Ben Affleck makes me want to spontaneously combust.

End of random thoughts. When my brain gets working again, I might add some more...

No comments: