Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Still a little bit miffed about the penguin picture. Thank you for your kind words. Then again, I might not live long enough to enjoy them. I should not do Tae Bo. I feel like a truck drove over me. I think we did every kick that's humanly possible and even some that are not. How am I supposed to jump 3 feet into the air while kicking at people left AND right? That's advanced martial arts if you ask me. The sad thing is seeing yourself in the mirror, jumping a measly 30 cm up while your legs barely do anything. Anyhow, I'm really glad if today passes without my legs withering and dying which is how they feel.


I would really like to put the Descartes joke on my blog, but alas, I don't have custody of that joke.


Today work called and said they might need me sometime in the future. Yay! In July. Nay! Well, needing me is still good, but seeing as I can't refrain from DVD-shopping I'll be out of money by then.

No comments: