Sunday, March 16, 2003

The other day I was wondering where all the people MY age are going out. So I was at this party yesterday and apparently, there they were. And it reminded me why I don't want to meet those people. I'm going to rephrase my question. Where are all the normal people my age? Those that don't feel the need to wear sunglasses after 10 p.m.? Or red sequin shirts? Or leopard prints? Or more than an undershirt? Or pin roses to their dress? Or arrange their hair sticking off their head in various angles (studio line, anyone)?


Plus, I'll never understand why you would take various songs and just put the same beat under them all the time. Probably for the people who need songs to stay in the same rhythm so as not to get disturbed by varying speeds and such. I would have considered drinking myself into a coma but they had expected this and thoughtfully charged 6€ for a 0.2 drink to prevent excessive alcohol consumption (At least mine, but I guess if you can spend half of your income on cocaine you might as well afford one or two of those drinks on top. Need to buy Gucci sunglasses, though, to wear after 10 p.m.)


So today I'm trying for a different party experience. We're going to celebrate Marco's birthday and St. Patrick's Day at the same time. I sincerely hope I'm not going to freeze to death. Well, there are a couple of pubs we can always fall back on.

No comments: