Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Boring stuff, mostly


Another day spent in the library. I am wondering how people survive who work all day.. I was so exhausted when I got home that I couldn't even be bothered to go out again. Might have had something to do with the fact that I had to lug my laptop to University on my bike and the damn thing gets heavier and heavier when you're carrying it on your back. Should have opted for a smaller one, I guess. In addition, I have to take an external keyboard since I messed up the "t" key, but I guess that's my own fault. Now my neck hurts...and I lost the F8 key of the external keyboard. I am such a klutz sometimes. At least I don't do Flash programming, as the F8 key is vital for that or so I have been informed. I have never needed it and hopefully won't any time soon. Because a car drove over it and it's pretty flat. Flat key, huh..oh well.


At least I won't have to go to this library any time soon, I managed to get everything done that I wanted there. Tomorrow I actually get to work and earn money (yay) plus go to another library to get some books, but then I'm all set with researching. The bad thing about it is that what I researched does not really fit what I'm supposed to write in my paper. So either I go along with what I planned to do and it'll probably go wrong (but then at least I know what went wrong) or I have to change stuff. Not decided what I'll do, I need to gather my thoughts when I have everything that I need. Should be able to do that tomorrow and/or this weekend.


But at least I did not move my car. Another promise kept. They tore up the other side of the street today, the people at the end must be getting quite annoyed with all the noise as they are also fixing most of the houses there. I remember when they renovated our house, it drove me crazy.


I decided since my blog has been subject of an interview it needs a little sprucing up and added a picture. Since I suck at HTML, this is the best I can come up with :)

No comments: