Thursday, April 17, 2003

For the end of the day I'll tell you a Good Thing and a Bad Thing. (The Good Thing is better, though)


a) Good Thing:

I've been offered a job once my university is finished, yay!!!! I worked with my old colleagues from Qualitative Market Research today and my boss said she really liked my work and if nothing changes till October I'd be welcome to start as a project manager with their company. That would be really nice, I liked working there because of the job AND the people which is hard to find nowadays, I guess.


b) Bad Thing:

Do you remember how I said the construction noise would make everyone crazy and how I was pissed when they renovated our roof? Guess what..when I came back home today they had put up scaffolding all around our house because they're doing it again. Oy. Terrible noise, terrible noise...ka-drt-drt-drt-drt-BLAM in the morning (noise of bricks being thrown off the roof via a big hose). I sincerely hope the end of the hose is not in front of my window again. Oh well, this too shall pass.

No comments: