Friday, April 04, 2003

Gdang, gdang


When I woke up, the sun was shining and the sky was blue...by now it's cloudy and almost raining. Sigh. Am still feeling a little bit woozy, but I think the fever has subsided somehow. If you are wondering about the fever because you don't quite know what gdang, gdang means you might try this link for finger-snapping, toe-tapping goodness...gdang, gdang gdig diggi diggi. I laughed so much I nearly choked because it made me cough.


Don't really feel up to putting my closet together. It looms in the corner rather hugely and looks somewhat threatening. My dad said he would come over and put it together, but I am not sure if I can put up with that either. Last time he forgot to put in the back wall ("Instructions are for wusses and wimps, REAL men don't need those") and me and my brother had to take it all apart again...

No comments: