Tuesday, April 01, 2003

I discovered the reason for my crankiness this morning. I think finally the cold everyone's been dragging around has caught up with me. So I'm sitting on the couch trying to suppress it exploding into a full-blown miserable experience by drinking lots of tea. Mmmmmh, tea. But even though I'm sick I'm in a better mood today. That's at least something.



Yesterday was a crappy day, too. Witnessing all the happy couples at the airport made my head hurt. Then I got home and cleaned the kitchen. As soon as I was finished, I dropped a glass ashtray, scattered everything over the floor and cut my hand on it. Then I went jogging and every 5 minutes I would encounter one of those assholes who yell: Faster! Faster! This pisses me off so much!!! But I think I already covered that on this blog some time ago. I take comfort in the thought, though, that when God decides it's time for another flood, I can outrun the assholes to the last place on the Ark while yelling Faster!! Faster!! Then I wanted to cook something and burnt my hand. Also, my stalker called again. I am beginning to get annoyed with it. He just calls, lets it ring once and hangs up again. Grrrr. At least I got a present from Jule. Forgot it at their place, though. Little elephant, don't worry, I'll come to pick you up!



No comments: