Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Let me see if Blogger is working again..it did not want to publish yesterday.


Well, I'm glad to tell you, today I am full-blown sick. I had to go to bed early yesterday because I was feeling so miserable, I slept feeling miserable all the time and I woke up with my head feeling like a big balloon. What really bugs me is that my eyes hurt so much. Since I had that thyroid thing they've been troubling me every time I have a cold. Grrrr.


Colds are really pointless, too. You don't even contribute to your country's economy by visiting a doctor, because what's he going to do about it. Hm. You buy Kleenex and tea a lot, I guess, so that should account for something. And I'm having tea like there's no other beverage to go around.


Probably good that I didn't go out yesterday, because it was April Fools Day and I tend to go "Really? That's amazing!" everytime somebody plays a prank on me. The moment I say it I realize that it's April 1st and try to retract but I still feel stupid.


Being sick also makes me feel cranky all the time, I hate it (which is probably paradox, but there you go). I am also crying at the drop of a hat which makes watching TV somewhat difficult because I'll cry at every second commercial. And the only thing that'll cheer me up, namely the newest episode of Scrubs, still hasn't finished downloading.


It also makes me miserable that there are only five more episodes of Buffy left. You may say: "It's only a TV show" but I've been watching it for 7 seasons now (since 1997). And whenever I was depressed Diana used to say: "Well, on the bright side, there's always the next Buffy episode to look forward too!" What's there to look forward to now? And that's telling you something about my boring and uneventful life.




No comments: