Friday, April 11, 2003

Yesterday I did not get to blog as I had planned to what with one thing or another. I was working again at Noe Astro TV and I am delighted to tell you that the future is looking rosy. The astrologists looked into the stars for May and what did they find? Great times are afoot if you are a Taurus. And in case you didn't know, I am. My birthday is May 9th, if you want to make a note, by the way. Birthday greetings and gifts are always appreciated. And Tauri like me have their Venus in the third house or something and that means Yay May!


On a different note: I would like to use my Voodoo PowersTM to place a curse on everybody who uses other peoples' credit card number for their own evil purposes. A pox on their houses and may bad karma come their way soon. And my Voodoo PowersTM are legendary, I might add. Beware!


Now I have to go and finalize my room, put everything into the closet/wardrobe and hang up my pictures, so you'll have to excuse me...

No comments: