Saturday, May 10, 2003

Exhausted now... Just cleaned up the apartment after my birthday celebration. I missed half the fun, of course, because I had too much Tequila early on in the evening, then fell asleep/passed out on my bed and woke up again at 4 a.m. ready to party on. Fortunately, there were still people there to party with. Ah, the joy of friends who know how to party :) But all in all it was a great way to celebrate your 25th birthday. (And I am sticking to that story).


Thank you for being there and thank you for all your lovely presents (Even if I did not thank you properly, that's just because of one tequila two tequila three tequila floor. I really liked all of them. I did.) Too braindead now to think more, I will go on the great Moo Adventure with my roommate now (i.e. we'll go out and have steak for dinner because that's what you need when you feel like we do).

No comments: