Thursday, May 29, 2003

Maybe you were wondering why I did not post anymore yesterday. Well, wonder no more. I think I am getting old. Had one beer and fell asleep on the couch - nothing new, you say. But I fell asleep sitting upright while watching the Champions League Finale. That's a first. OK, there were only Italian teams involved. By the way, an Italian team also won!! (Apparently Milan 3:2 in penalties, I wouldn't know, I fell asleep during overtime, waiting for the Silver Goal). I had picked Juve as the team of my choice (purely coincidental), but Milan had been the better team throughout the part that I witnessed, so I guess the outcome's fair.


Currently I am involved in Operation Save the Dishwasher, we'll see how that goes. Keep your fingers crossed, it's the only way Europe can be saved, otherwise terrible epidemics will spread from the piles of dishes in the kitchen. At the moment it sounds like a dishwasher should, slurping and swishing. But it did that last time I tried, too, and it wasn't healed.


Other news: Going to get the kitten(s) on Saturday. Maybe we'll get two...Herr Schmidt and ??? If you have a name suggestion please feel free to volunteer it. Don't know wheter it would be a female or a male cat, so keep your options open.

No comments: