Wednesday, June 11, 2003

I have a question. Why is it that when you hit your foot against something you always stub your little toe? Mine is black and blue by now. Also, I have blisters on my feet because I wore the wrong shoes yesterday. There's nothing worse than wearing shoes that hurt. Foot pain is one of the worst pains you can have in my opinion. If you don't have it you think: "Oh, how bad can it be" but once your feet hurt your whole being gets sucked into your feet and concentrates there. Maybe that's a woman thing because we tend to wear uncomfortable shoes.


Other than that it's probably migraine headache that tops the list. Additionally annoying because nobody takes it seriously. I always had migraines and people just don't believe you when you tell them you can't do anything because your head hurts. Plus, I've been listening to those people who say: "Don't take pills for everything rightaway, it'll pass". Bullshit. Pass, Schmass. If I don't take an aspirin rightaway at the vaguest onset of a headache I most certainly will end up with throbbing pain, throwing up all night, generally of no use to anyone.


But people who say that are the same people that claim vitamins are much more healthy when consumed "naturally" instead of in a pill. Why, might I ask? A vitamin is a vitamin, no matter where it came from. My opinion: If you feel bad and there is a known remedy, why on earth wouldn't you take it?


Other than that, I finished Dead Famous yesterday and thought it was quite entertaining. Now for (gulp) Infinite Jest.
I achieved 84,57% on the Secret Service Test. Maybe I should apply to MI6.

No comments: